J-Log.eu - Forum

JLF ------ SPAM Bots! Bitte nach Registrierung eine Email an mich zur Freischaltung! / After registration drop me an email please for clearing! ===Nenne/name the NICK you used to register with!=== Email address: -> http://j-log.eu/impressum
Aktuelle Zeit: 13. Mär 2020, 02:29

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

[ 30 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
Verfasst: 16. Dez 2012, 17:40 
The Madman from Laboratory 4

Hi Czyno,

welcome on board! How about English? My Polish is a little rusty.

Ich versuche, zu verstehen..

Der neue HoTT-Sensor "ESC" ist zwischen Graupner und mir abgestimmt worden. Bisher gibt es aber noch nicht die abgestimmte Version in der Firmware der Sender. Es gibt nur eine Vorversion, die für JLog noch nicht richtig brauchbar ist.
Ja, wenn der neue Sensor "ESC" erscheint, habe ich die Absicht, das Verwenden von "GAM" aufzugeben und auf "ESC" zu gehen.

Zitat:
Wird der Wert der CC -> JLog -> HOTT werden von einem Wert multipliziert? Sie sind wie ein unnatürlich groß;)

Welcher Wert?

Verfasst: 16. Dez 2012, 17:57 

OK
A new version of the software, so why not reprogram JLog transfer data as Air-ESC (for Castlr and JLog) and not as GAM. This is a more natural solution, especially since there is such a slot in the software HOTT.
Now I have the GAM and uses it to read data from the packet receiver and servo power, voltage of individual cells in power pack, and I use vario. When in system will be JLog I guess I'll have to give up the GAM module; (
JLog connected to the CC has just tested, although some values ​​are high (perhaps in addition to voltage package). Both - the direct reading on the receiver as well as DataExplorer program. The display value of the current is changing - sometimes pops up contribution amount> 500A when the engine is not running. Without mounted propeller power consumption is ca 60A - wow! : D But I have yet to test it calmly. For now wife bothers me.

Best
Jurek

Verfasst: 16. Dez 2012, 18:07 

Well.., initially to go on GAM and not on EAM was a thoughtful decision. GAM/GEM does fit better to JLog than EAM.

CC: This pulse thing may tend to be fragile in some installations. It is a single short pulse, we measure the time distance after the end of the throttle pulse. If there is some problem around electrical GROUND etc then JLog may read noise as telemetry pulse.. The key word is "ground loop", particularly in connection with an external BEC.

Verfasst: 16. Dez 2012, 18:21 

Hello
It was clear cinnection-only engine, ESC, Receiver and JLog. Nothing else. No ground-loops jet.

I mean not EAM but data from brushless controler. From Graupner Version_Information file:
- Telemetry display for brushless controllers with telemetry added - it was aded few months ago

There is separate "module" in graphic display and item in Sensor Select menu ("Air-ESC"). Reading data from this module is also included in DataExplore program. But there is no ESC controllers support it ))) It is natural to do it when you changed so reduicaly JLog firmware There will be no colision with other modules.

Best

Verfasst: 16. Dez 2012, 18:30 

Yes, okay.. As I said: The currently available "ESC" sensor in transmitter's firmware is not that which is agreed with Graupner, which JLog needs. It is a pre-release only.
Zitat:
it was added few months ago

Yep, but the incomplete implementation only.

DataExplorer (as well as LogView) is volunteer work. But a logviewer does NOT depend on a sensor type in HoTT telemetry! It depends only on the log device, and this is JLog2.
So, if GAM or Air-ESC or Chocolate Santa is only a question of the telemetry display in HoTT, has nothing to do with the data recorded in JLog.

As said: I will move on "Air-ESC" as soon as the agreed version is available.

Verfasst: 16. Dez 2012, 18:37 

Thanks for reply. Now it is clear form me I will rebiuld my model to test JLog. GAM will wait for its better time.

My short log file is included.

Dateianhänge:
log00023.txt [75.9 KiB]
229-mal heruntergeladen

Verfasst: 16. Dez 2012, 18:50 

Hmm...

Up to 17% of PWM, 70 amps peak by fast transition of PWM 0-->17%.

44A at 5% PWM..

A bit high, isn't it?
And if I look at temperature (°C), -19, -22, -26, .... can't be.

What do you find in the file "CCinfo.txt", what in "version.txt"?

It seems to me that the pulse length calibration did not work for any reason..
(The time base of both devices will differ. So at least one of the pulses of the CC (data type) is taken as calibration item.)

Verfasst: 16. Dez 2012, 18:54 

CCinfo - NTC
VersioInfo - 4.0.0CC_H4-72.1
I will se what I have in Castle logs

Verfasst: 16. Dez 2012, 19:00 

Okay.

Verfasst: 16. Dez 2012, 19:03 

Well, probably afeter switching on Link Live my Castle is crazy now. Data are more or les the same as from JLOG Strange. After that there were no problems with data. I will test it tommorow or day after tommorow. If will be no rain I will fly.

Best

[ 30 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde